Wednesday 13 May 2015

Favourite Colour swap

Hi there from a rather less than sunny South Africa. Winter appears to have arrived and we are hauling out our jackets and jerseys.  We seem to be having rather more load shedding than earlier this season and are regulalry coming home to a house that is dark and cold. On a brighter note ( sorry)I am so excited to share with you that I am participating in the Chaotic Goddess's Favourite Colour Swap. This looks as if it is going to be a fun swap. The idea is that your partner chooses 5 things in your favourite colour and sends them to you. I cannot imagine a nicer gift than opening up my post box and receiving a lovely parcel full of PURPLE, which is my favourite colour.With winter rearing it's freezing head here in South Africa and the nights being colder and days being shorter a bright colour swap is just the thing to cheer me up. I cannot wait to put together a parcel for my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment