Saturday 25 April 2015

An ATC and some owls

This week my postbox was really busy. I received two beautiful owl postcards. Unfortunately no pictures to show but the one has pride of place on my wall at work. I am having some difficulty taking decent photo's of my cards but I think this is improving.Any suggestions? I have also sent off  seven postcards  for Postcrossings as well as three replacement swaps on Swapbot, as my swaps went missing in the post. Hopefully this time they will arrive safely at their respective recipients.

I have also sent off my ATC for Very Berry Handmade's 6th ATC swap. I really enjoyed making this little ATC and hope it arrives safely.

I now need to start on my next two swaps, a painted landscape and a berry themed ATC. Winter is settling in quite rapidly here in the south, so I think I will have plenty of time in these long wintere nights tucked up with tea and a blanket to finish my swaps.

Happy swapping.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it arrived after 6 long weeks - not sure whose postal system we should blame but not too worry it arrived safely - thank you it's gorgeous, I have already showed it off on my instagram account. Thank you for the time spent in making this for me - I truly appreciate it. Best wishes from chilly Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete