Wednesday 15 April 2015

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web. I have decided to start a separate blog for my swaps, as I would love to share with you all the beautiful goodies and postcards I receive as well as all the swaps I send out. I will also occasionally share swaps opportunities from other blogs as well as host one or two of my own.

I have been a member of Postcrossings for the past ten months and I have really enjoyed receiving postcards from all over the world. I  participate in a  private postcard swaps and it is such fun to open the post box and see if anything has arrived for me.

Here are some of the most recent postcards I have received. Not all of my postcards are up on my wall yet, so watch this space for an update. Don't you just LOVE the tulips?


I am at present participating in an ATC swap over at Very Berry Handmade.  For those of you who don't know, an ATC is an artist's trading card. These cards can be made in almost  any medium and are swapped and shared to showcase an artists work. In my case it is for the pleasure of creating.

This is my second swap with Very Berry Handmade and it is really stretching my sewing skills. The theme is Home Sweet Home and I decided to do an ATC inspired by this beautiful door ( sorry but I cannot remember where I found the photo. If it is yours ,please contact me so that I can give your credit). It is going slowly but I finally have a good idea of what needs to be done and the first stitches have been laid down!

Here is a photo of my very first ATC that I swapped. Not bad for a first timer?


The other two swaps I am taking part in are at ATC's for all. One ATC is a hand painted landscape, the other is Berry Season. I am working hard to finish all of these in time to send them out and cannot wait to see what arrives in the post.

Keep watching and please feel free to share swaps or add comments. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment